Small Changes Can Have a Big Impact!
Adopt a few new traditions this holiday season to have a positive impact on our community and our world:
- Use a live, potted, native tree and replant it after the holidays.
- Use LED lights for decorating, some are even solar powered.
- Carpool when visiting relatives and friends.
- Bring reusable bags when shopping for holiday gifts.
- For parties, use metal flatware and real glasses and dishes instead of paper products.
- Send E-cards or buy recycled greeting cards.
- Re-use greeting cards or other recycled paper for gift tags.
- Re-use old fabric, newspapers or other materials to make your own unique gift wrap.
Happy Holidays from the Collingswood Green Team!