Holly Mannel - Borough Clerk
Click here to Email
• Prepares and attends Commission meetings the first Monday of each month at 7 p.m.
• Keeps records, resolutions, ordinances, minutes and contracts.
• Takes requests for lists of property owners for Planning Board and Zoning Board applicants.
• Accepts Planning and Zoning Board applications and fees.
• Issues used car lot, taxicab, and vending machine licenses.
• Issues yard sale permits, limit of three (3) yard sales per year.
• Processes accident insurance claims/lawsuits.
• Functions as an election official and maintains information on voter registrations and absentee ballotts.
Voter registration: 2017
Deadlines to remember...
Registration deadline:April 18
Election: May 9
Party Affiliation Change Deadline: April 12 Registration deadline: May 16
Election: June 6
General Election / School Board
Registration Deadline: October 17
Election: November 7
You may register in person at the Borough Hall daily from 9 AM to 4:30 PM. You may also register by printing the Voter Registration Application available by clicking below:
Mail completed form back to:
Camden County Superintendent of Elections
PO Box 1066
Camden, NJ 08101-1066
Or you may drop it off at the Borough Hall
The Clerk's Office also has Mail In ballot applications. Maill In ballot applications are available to all registered voters. You may download the form from our forms area.
Mail the application up to 7 days prior to the election to:
Camden County Clerk
PO Box 150
Camden, NJ 08101-0150
Or you may apply in person to the County Clerk until 3:00 PM the day before the election.
The County Clerk cannot accept faxed copies of an Absentee Ballot Application since an original signature is required.
The Clerk also handles requests for government records. The request must be in writing and hand-delivered, mailed, transmitted electronically or otherwise conveyed to the Borough Clerk. You may download this document from our forms area and correspond with the Clerk.
If you have any questions,
please call Holly Mannel at 856-854-0720 x127.
|OPRA Request Form||78.12 KB|
|Yard Sale Applications.doc||24 KB|
|Raffle Application.pdf||346.25 KB|
|Raffile Application Instructions.pdf||150.54 KB|
|Application for Marriage or Civil Union License.pdf||24.33 KB|
|Entering into a Marriage -Civil Union.pdf||14.14 KB|
|Application for Certified Copy of a Vital Record.doc||69.5 KB|
|Annual Dog & Cat License Application.doc||41 KB|
|Voter Registration-Camden Co.pdf||157.53 KB|
|Vote by Mail Application-Camden Co.pdf||262.48 KB|