Residents and guests of Collingswood – we’ve relaunched our digital home! With feedback from citizens, employees and business we’ve built a more user friendly site for visitors with all the important municipal functions you need and info on all the fun in town as well.
A streamlined site! We’ve trimmed down, consolidated, updated and eliminated unnecessary pages where possible. You’ll also notice new layouts for calendar, news, documents and other functions that will make it easier to access everything. Here are just some of the highlights:
- The Take Action panel: A quick action menu that takes users to some of the most frequently used functions like bill pay, report an issue, etc
- Social Media panel: View content from our YouTube, Facebook and Instagram feeds
- Forms & Documents areas: Access to important municipal applications, reports and forms all in one place
- Welcome New Residents page
- For Business page: Dedicated to our local businesses and welcoming new business in Collingswood
- An improved mobile presence
Some areas are still a work in progress!
Think of this as our “beta version” – we’re relying on feedback from you to continue improvements. Here are some areas that will be part of phase two:
-Services A-Z directory: A categorical sitemap to help you find what you need
-Directories: Searchable, restructured directories for business, employees and all categories are still being built
What if I see something that needs to be changed or updated?
Let us know! We’ve updated hundreds of pages of information but we need your feedback as we come across bugs or other issues. To report a broken link, typo or other issue use the “Report an Issue” feature (Communication category) and include the URL of the page with the issue and a description of what’s wrong!
We look forward to your feedback and continuing to provide easy-to-access information for our residents and guests. Enjoy navigating the new Collingswood.com!