Camden County Vaccination Center announced it has hundreds of slots open for appointments for the Johnson & Johnson. In addition, the Camden County Vaccination Center has extended hours for this week from April 6 to10 to vaccinate as many people as possible.
The schedule is:
- Tuesday, April 6, 4pm-8pm/ Johnson and Johnson vaccine is being administered
- Wednesday, April 7, 4pm-8pm/Johnson and Johnson vaccine is being administered
- Thursday, April 8, 4pm-8pm/Johnson and Johnson vaccine is being administered
- Saturday, April 10, 8am to 8pm/Johnson and Johnson vaccine is being administered
In the evening, the last scheduled appointment is around 7:15pm to assure all shots given within the time frame.
Take advantage of the extra Johnson and Johnson vaccines and extended Camden County Vaccination Center hours.
- You must have or set up a MyCooper account to schedule an appointment. If you do not have a MyCooper account, go to: www.camdencountyvaccine.com to create an account. Once the account is set up, you are able to select the available dates and times to set up your appointment.
- If you do not have a computer or have difficulty setting up a MyCooper account, please call Camden County's COVID Hotline at 800-999-9045 during the hours of 8am-8pm.
Camden County Vaccination Center located at: Camden County College in Blackwood, 200 College Drive, Blackwood, NJ 08012.