Yard waste will now be collected the first and third weeks of the month on your normal collection day.
In house trash collection continues following the current schedule:
- Trash continues to be picked up on your normal schedule.
- Wednesday (not a regular trash day in town), crews will catch up on recycling and grass/brush left from Monday and Tuesday's normal schedule.
- On Thursday and Friday, crews will pick up trash, recyclables and grass/brush on the regular schedule.
- On Saturday and Sunday, crews will catch up on recyclables and grass/brush remaining from Thursday and Friday schedule.
View the trash collection route/days map here.
For additional information visit the Trash and Recycling page or call or email the Department of Public Works, 856-858-0533; email@example.com. Please report a missed collection here.
All other trash and recycle collections remain unchanged. Additionally, residents may continue to drop off recycling and yard waste at the Comly Ave water plant Monday-Friday from 7am-3pm.
It is critical that recycling rules be followed. NO PLASTIC BAGS of any kind should be in yard waste or recycling, either bagging the material or in the material. Materials bagged in plastic are rejected at the recycling plant.
- Rinsed plastic or glass bottles
- jars and jugs
- rinsed aluminum and steel cans
- clean paper, and clean cardboard
No plastic bags of any kind should be in or around your recycling. See the County’s guide to recycling here.
No illegal dumping, trash or construction materials will be collected at this site. Only approved recycling and yard waste (dumped from cans or in paper bags only) will be accepted at drop off. Drop off is for Collingswood residents ONLY. The drop off site will be monitored.
Looking for other ways to use or dispose of yard waste? Head over to the Sustainable Collingswood page for tips on composting and recycling to reduce your waste.
Subscribe to Nixle for trash and Borough updates by text. Type "COLLINGSWOOD" to 888777 on your smartphone