Check back regularly for updates to available programs.
Sept. 14, 2021, Camden County RECOVERS Small Business Grants:
This second Grant Opportunity is being made available for Small Businesses that have been affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic. If eligible, your respective business could receive up to $10,000. Complete your application here.
Deadline to Apply is November 30th, 2021
- Applicants are prioritized based on COVID-19 related funds received (PPP, EIDL, etc.). Businesses that have not received COVID-19 funds are considered first
- Business must be located in Camden County since January 1, 2019 as a: Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Corporation, Non Proﬁt, LLC
- Annual Revenue: Must be less than $5 Million
- The business employed 25 or fewer employees or full time equivalent as of March 1, 2021
Grant Funds are on a ﬁrst come, ﬁrst serve basis.
Provide a grant amount based on 2020 revenue of the company. If revenue is:
- Less than $25k, the award is $2,500 (if funded last program, award is $1,250)
- $25k but less than $100k, the award is $5,000 (if funded last program, award is $2,500)
- $100k but less than $500k, the award is $7,500 (if funded last program, award is $3,750)
- Greater than $500k, the award is $10,000 (if funded last program, award is $5,000)
Jan. 26, 2021, New Jersey Restaurant and Hospitality Association Grants:
1. You must be headquartered in New Jersey
2. You must have been in business for more than 24 months
3. You must show more than 30% loss of revenue
4. An independently owned restaurant (not franchised)
You are NOT required to be a DoorDash customer or a New Jersey Restaurant & Hospitality Association member, however by applying, you are allowing both Door Dash and NJRHA to contact you.
Sustain and Serve: a $2 million grant program that will provide funding to organizations which will be used to purchase meals, in bulk, from restaurants that have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, which will be distributed at no cost to New Jersey residents.
Restaurants may not directly apply for this grant. Restaurants interested in the program are recommended to contact an entity with an established bulk meal purchasing and distribution program to discuss potential partnership. Restaurants interested in providing meals for Sustain and Serve NJ grant recipients may opt to have their information posted publicly on the Sustain and Serve NJ page on the NJ COVID-19 Business Information Hub by clicking here.
More information available here.
Phase 1: CLOSED
Phase 2: CLOSED
Phase 3: Closed as of 11/13. Check application status here
NJDEA PPE Access program: Through the New Jersey Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Access Program, all NJ-based businesses and non-profits are eligible for a 10% discount on PPE purchases made through an approved online retailer.
Small businesses with 100 employees or fewer may be eligible for an additional 25%
**UPDATE, NOV. 23: Please review this update increasing available discounts for the purchase of PPE: PPE Program Expansion
Phase 1: CLOSED
Phase 2: Apply here.