Show Us Your Sign

It’s time for some Spring cleaning and that includes our streets. Winter takes a toll on road and street signs. Street signs don’t last forever.  Over years, signs can fade or become damaged. When this happens, we need to replace them. We need your help determining where we need to replace our street signs.  So, if you are walking around town or driving down the street and you see a sign that needs to be retired, just take a photograph of it and jot down the location.

  • Go to the Resident Self Service Portal
  • Fill out the short request form
  • Select “Street Sign Issue”
  • In the “Issue Description” tell us the street, cross street, or location of the sign
  • upload the photo of the sign as an "attachment"
  • or call Public Works with the location (856)-858-0533.