Spring is here and we need to fill those Potholes


It’s time for some Spring cleaning and that includes the Collingswood Public Works. Winter takes a toll on roads everywhere but we have to wait until temps warm up to tackle potholes. So, if you have a bumpy road you need to let us know.   Connect with us by filling out the Resident Self-Service Request form or call Public Works (856)-858-0533.

Local roads potholes are filled by Borough crews. Several roads in Collingswood are maintained by Camden County. To report an issue with a county maintained road, please call  the Camden County Highway Department at 856-783-0043.

Roads maintained by Camden County:
Haddon Ave
Collings Ave
Richey Ave
Fern Ave
South Park Drive
Newton Lake Drive
Park Ave
Ferry Ave
Browning Road
Bettlewood Ave
Cuthbert Blvd

Roads maintained by the NJDOT:
Rte 130
Rte 30